As summer comes to an end, everyone should use this checklist for end of summer to-dos that will make the busy fall season a little less stressful on everyone under the same roof.
August is still technically part of summer, but with vacations wrapping up and back-to-school activities kicking off, most people’s mindset shifts to a fall mindset. And, with fall being a typically busy season for most families, we think this checklist for the end of summer is a great way to be ready for the shorter days that are on the horizon.
Here is the list. Be sure to click on the link to get all the details.
- Clean and store summer gear
- Set up a family calendar
- Clear the way for easy weeknight dinners
- Share your backyard harvest
- Organize family photos
- Clean carpets and floors
- Organize for back to school
- Check emergency kits
- Organize closets BEFORE back-to-school shopping
- Schedule some “do-nothing” time for fall
- Clean and organize the garage
- Finish up outdoor projects
- Check your home for signs of pests
- BONUS: Have hot tub serviced OR purchase hot tub before cool weather moves in.
To read all the details about this list, click here to link to the article from HOUZZ.
If you need information on picking out the right hot tub (spa), sauna, outdoor kitchen, patio furniture or gazebo, stop by and see us in Hagerstown. Our showroom hours are Mondays, Noon to 6; Tuesday – Friday, 10 a.m. to 6; and Saturdays 10 a.m. to 4. Click here to contact us at the store or call us at 301-745-5978. If you would like to stop by and need directions, click here. Our professional service technicians install and service hot tubs and spas throughout the Tri-State area (Maryland, Pennsylvania and West Virginia), including Hagerstown; Greencastle, PA; Chambersburg, PA; Waynesboro, PA; Martinsburg, WV; and parts of Frederick County, MD.